Author Topic: Couple of questions  (Read 4488 times)

MrCrow

Couple of questions
« on: March 22, 2010, 05:22:19 PM »
I am interested in factory starter hosting packet, which i assume is a dedicated server, right?

Is registration of domain included in that package?

Do you accept payments with American Express CC?

And also will it be required to submit a copy of the credit card in order to activate an account?

And will i have problems with SAFE_MORE Restrictions?

MrCrow

Re: Couple of questions
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 05:26:05 PM »
Sorry i meant to say SAFE_MODE Restrictions, not SAFE_MORE =D

G.C. Admin

• Performance Based Hosting
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 05:43:03 PM »
I am interested in factory starter hosting packet, which i assume is a dedicated server, right?

Is registration of domain included in that package?

Do you accept payments with American Express CC?

And also will it be required to submit a copy of the credit card in order to activate an account?

And will i have problems with SAFE_MORE Restrictions?

The server itself is dedicated as in we are not on a reseller type account. This does not mean that yu will recieve a Didicated server. You will be hosted on a shared hosting type platform.

I would need to double check and make sure that we can do AMX,That CC provider tends to cancel ones ability to collect charges if the provider does goes a few months without collecting charges. Yes its strange and it is the only card to have that concept.

Yes you would need to submit your CC information so as our gateway can run its checks on the card and the user. I understand that if you are a paypal member you can always set up the card in paypal then choose the option to pay with the card for your invoices. A physical copy of the card is not needed.

No complaints about SAFE_MODE have been raised as far as I can remember.

Thanks

Frank Doud
Owner/Operator
G.C. Solutions

MrCrow

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 06:39:55 PM »
Thank you for fast reply
But you haven't answered my question on domain registration, is that included in package price, or is that done separately?

Also unfortunately my country is not supported by Paypal so i am limited on on credit card. Reason i asked for scanned copy of the credit card is because i have 2 last names, and since both can't fit on a front side of the credit card it has known to couse confusion..

G.C. Admin

• Performance Based Hosting
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 06:48:09 PM »
domain registration is not included.

What is important to our gateway is that the information that you list when placing your CC information matches the information that is in the CC providers database. Also its important that the information that you list in the billing account area matches the information that is listed on the card ie name/ street address ect.

Frank Doud
Owner/Operator
G.C. Solutions

MrCrow

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 06:59:27 PM »
Ok , thank you